welcome!

at how2shop, all items are 100% genuine & authentic (otherwise stated in the individual posts).
do let me know if u wanna bargain. *_^

please use inquiry/order form & i'll be happy to assist or answer all ur questions.

++ Inquiry/Order Form ++

Full Name:
Email Address:
Full Address
Contact No
Message

This form powered by Freedback

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

'My Story...' Contest

dear customers,
as my appreciation to ur support (i do & truly appreciate....mwahzzz...mwahzzz...), i'm having a 'my story...' contest. all i need u to do is tell me your experience @ how2shop (bad or good).

rules:
1. this contest is open only for how2shop customers (i know who u r) who
have purchased worth RM500 & above. accumulate purchased is allowed
2. you may send as many entry as possible

3. pls write ur story not more than 50 words per entry
4. pls write subject: 'my story' & send to how2shop@gmail.com
ends 12 sept 09


prize?
coach wristlet worth RM295

so gals, start spending & tell me your experience here. *_^